Toyo Denki went public in May 1949 on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
3. What businesses is Toyo Denki involved in?
Toyo Denki was established in 1918 and has since established itself as a leading manufacturer of electrical equipment for rail vehicles, centering on the ongoing development of motor drive technology. Integrating advance computerized systems with electronics, Toyo Denki supplies electrical equipment for rail vehicles including rail vehicle motors, controllers, and pantographs. Other core products include station operating equipment, motors for manufacturing equipment, and industrial electrical equipment such as inverters. These products are supporting advanced high-speed rail and a sustainable society.
4. Where do I find out about Toyo Denki’s management strategy and corporate vision?
2. Where do I find the most recent earnings results?
Please refer to the statement of accounts and/or investor briefing documents.
1. What is the securities code for Toyo Denki?
The TSE code is 6505.
2. What is the minimum trading unit for shares?
The minimum trading unit is 100 shares.
3. Does Toyo Denki offer any shareholder benefits?
We do not offer shareholder benefits at this time.
4. Which institution do I contact if I need to transfer shares or change my registered address?
Administration of stocks is handled by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
Affiliates and Affiliates
1. How many consolidated subsidiaries does Toyo Denki have?
Toyo Denki has six consolidated subsidiaries, including five companies in Japan and one company outside of Japan. The Group has three non-consolidated subsidiaries and two equity-method affiliates, all outside of Japan.
2. Are any of Toyo Denki’s subsidiaries public companies?